Saturday 2 July 2011

Assalamualaikum...

Hi, my name Nur Shakilla Hashim. My friend called me Kila. I'm 20 years. i'm serious, friendly, punctual, discipline and kind.

For me, I like to value my friends as my own family, I love them as I love myself because when i'm in a problem i will share or tell them what i feel. In my experience, i will know which my friends are truly friend when i'm sick. When i'm in part 2 i was in Hospital Jengka. I can see my friends take care about me., the time which i really, really need a friend to help me which my parents are far in Selangor. :))

i love MGT 300 because of i learn something new in IT field. For example, before this i don't know how to write a blog, now after my lecturer and my friend teach me how to do it, i know how to write a blog.. :) thanks to anis and tehah. ^_^
i also want to share with u guys about this blog, akustreegiler.blogspot. in this blog they post about something rare and unique. i like to read it, u guys also can. just click that link...enjoyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment