Saturday 2 July 2011

~all about me~


                                                                          
Hai everyone.....assalamualaikum to all viewers.. My name is Zufatehah bt. Zulkifli.. I'm 20, health & 2nd year business student of university technology mara...and want to know more about me ? hehehe let's go.....
                                                          

~  okey firstly i am a disipline, friendly, responsibility, creative and active person... :)

~  im really love my family, my friends because they are so important in my life.. we share everything, sharing is caring rite ? hehehe

~  And the most important is....i love MGT 300 because this subject train me how to use IT in business and I also gain a lot of knowledge about IT systems.  Technology is actually helping us do things easily, so as a business student i think this subject  taught me a lot how can I use technology to develop a business around the world.

~ Actually i want share something with u all, i like to read this blog because for me, the owner of this blog is very intellegent.. she's pretty, intellegent and successful in her online business..so, if you all do not believe me, you all can see this link HAHA~~ :) http://www.proudduck.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment